About the Salvation Army:
The Salvation Army is one of the world’s largest Christian social welfare organisations with more than 1,650,000 members working in over 110 countries and has been operating in Australia for almost 130 years. Currently we have more than 6,500 officers and staff delivering in excess of 600 specifically designed social programs across Australia. The Salvation Army helps more than 1 million Australians every year – that’s one person every 30 seconds! In a typical week, across Australia, we provide*:
- 100,000 meals for the hungry
- 2,000 beds for the homeless
- 5,000 to 8,000 food vouchers
- 1,000 people with assistance in finding employment
- Refuge to 500 victims of abuse
- Assistance to 500 people addicted to drugs, alcohol or gambling
- Several thousand people with counselling
- 3,000 elderly people with aged care services
- 40 people in the court system with chaplaincy services
- Family tracing services which locate 40 missing family members
You do not have enough credit to claim this voucher.
You have $0.00, and you will need to earn or purchase at least another $25.00 in credit to claim this voucher.